SCE is the largest provider of professional development in Southeastern Wisconsin. As one of 14 schools and colleges that comprise UW-Milwaukee, our year-round operations are the gateway to lifelong learning.
Today’s technology means SCE delivers professional development and personal enrichment programs through varied venues – onsite at business locations, local libraries, hybrid approaches, online and in our state-of-the-art classrooms in downtown Milwaukee.
Our Guiding Values
- Provide quality, value-added, solutions-based programs that fulfill the needs of our participants
- Empower individuals, organizations and communities to enhance careers, lives and social development
- Share and translate expert knowledge bridging real-world application and academic theories
- Ensure SCE programs bring about ongoing, successful outcomes
- Promote diversity, inclusion and collaboration
The UWM School of Continuing Education (SCE) creates innovative, accessible lifelong learning opportunities that support individual, organizational and community development through educational programming, consulting and applied research.
SCE is committed to leading change and developing careers through competency-based education in the areas of Public Administration, Engineering, Business & Management, Culture & Language, Human Services, Early Childhood and many more subjects. Each term, we introduce new, innovative programming to remain current with customer needs and changes in the work world.
We invite you to lead change for yourself, both personally and professionally. Explore our website to find a variety of opportunities to continue your learning and development journey.