AODA Clinical Supervision
Explore requirements, assessment and evaluation, methods and techniques, ethics and boundaries and more – with an emphasis on practical application of the outcome literature and best practices in clinical supervision.
This five-day, 30-hour program meets the state of Wisconsin’s education training requirements for licensure as a clinical supervisor of substance abuse counselors.
The program is comprised of five days of training. You may enroll in the entire program or individual sessions.
- Assessing and Evaluating my Supervisee in Clinical Supervision
- Clinical Supervision and Organizational Methods in Clinical Supervision
- Developmental Stages for Supervisee/Supervisor in Clinical Supervision
- Professional Responsibility/Ethics and Boundaries
- Techniques and Methods of Clinical Supervision
To register or find details on individual courses, click on the course title below.
Tue., Sept. 12
Tue., Feb. 6, 2018
Tue., Oct. 24
Tue., Mar. 27, 2018
Tue., Oct. 3
Tue., Mar. 6, 2018
Tue., Nov. 14
Tue., Apr. 10, 2018
Tue., May 2
Tue., Dec. 5
Tue., May 1, 2018