AODA Clinical Supervision
The rewarding field of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA) clinical supervision is growing rapidly. With this five-day, 30-hour program, you’ll obtain the necessary requirements for licensure as a clinical supervisor of substance abuse counselors.
Discover practical applications, best practices, techniques, ethics and more.
You may enroll in the entire five-day program or individual sessions to fit your needs and schedule.
- Assessing and Evaluating my Supervisee in Clinical Supervision
- Developmental Stages for Supervisee/Supervisor in Clinical Supervision
- Clinical Supervision and Organizational Methods in Clinical Supervision
- Professional Responsibility/Ethics and Boundaries
- Techniques and Methods of Clinical Supervision
To register or find details on individual courses, click on the course title below.
Tue., Sept 11
Tue., Oct 23
Tue., Oct 2