AODA Clinical Supervision
Explore requirements, assessment and evaluation, methods and techniques, ethics and boundaries and more – with an emphasis on practical application of the outcome literature and best practices in clinical supervision.
This five-day, 30-hour program meets the state of Wisconsin’s education training requirements for licensure as a clinical supervisor of substance abuse counselors.
The program comprises five days of training. You may enroll in the entire program or individual sessions.
- Assessing and Evaluating my Supervisee in Clinical Supervision
- Clinical Supervision and Organizational Methods in Clinical Supervision
- Developmental Stages for Supervisee/Supervisor in Clinical Supervision
- Professional Responsibility/Ethics and Boundaries
- Techniques and Methods of Clinical Supervision
Tue., Sept. 12
Tue., Mar. 28
Tue., Oct. 24
Tue., Mar. 7
Tue., Oct. 3
Tue., Apr. 11
Tue., Nov. 14
Tue., May 2
Tue., Dec. 5