Patricia Clason, RCC, is the owner and director of a learning and coaching consulting firm in Milwaukee. First to receive the Registered Corporate Coach designation from the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches, and a professional speaker for more than 35 years, Patricia offers practical wisdom in her presentations.
Patricia is the author of Claim Your Unlimited Potential, more than 50 human resource development programs, and co-author of Speaking of Success, with Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul), Stephen Covey (Seven Habits of Highly Successful People) and Ken Blanchard (Gung Ho! and Raving Fans). Her most recent authoring adventure is her chapter in So What Do You Do? with New York Times best-selling author, Joel Comm.
Patricia works with public and private sector organizations, large and small, and individuals and associations, to help them skillfully create more harmonious and efficient working environments.
- Ethics and Values in the Nonprofit Sector
- Emotional Intelligence: Dealing with Difficult People, Including Yourself!
- Emotional Intelligence III: The Ultimate Stress Buster
- Emotional Intelligence II: Deepening Your Emotional Intelligence Skills
- Controlling the Time Robbers in the Public Sector
- Coaching for Peak Leadership Performance