Lori Zimmer’s background includes 20 years of experience in business and management in the technology, financial, service and manufacturing markets. She has consulted and coached talent in businesses both large and small. Her projects have included:
- Facilitation of strategic management sessions to help organizations develop a strong goal orientation, systematic plans of action and quantitative results.
- Analysis and improvement of business processes, resulting in stronger coordination of efforts and better efficiencies.
- Creating and implementing communication plans and processes to transform misfiring organizations into streamlined, fully functioning successes.
- Coaching to executive, mid-level and new-level management to improve strategic efforts, employee management ability, task management and individual performance results.
- Facilitation of team development planning, training and issues resolution.
- Consulting with organizations on change management processes to ensure smooth transition into new work flow processes while maintaining high employee retention.
Lori holds a master’s degree in educational psychology and she is a Coach University – Advanced Coaching Program graduate.