Jeff RussellCo-Director Russell Consulting Inc. Madison Wisconsin
Jeff Russell, co-director of Russell Consulting, Inc., specializes in helping organizations internationally achieve great performance while successfully responding to the challenges of change. With a focus on leadership, strategic thinking, leading change, and performance coaching, Jeff has worked with organizations as diverse as Fortune 500 firms, public sector organizations, and small family businesses. Jeff received his Masters in Industrial Relations from UW-Madison where he serves as an ad hoc faculty member for the Wisconsin Certified Public Manager Program, the Small Business Development Center, the Department of Engineering Professional Development, the UW-Madison Master of Engineering in Professional Practice (MEPP) and the UW campuses of Madison, Milwaukee and Green Bay.
Jeff is a frequent presenter at local, national, and international conferences. He has presented at the last five International ASTD Conferences, the 2004 and 2006 Jamaica Employers Federation Convention, the 2004 and 2005 Wisconsin State SHRM Conference, the 2005 National Conference of the American Society for Public Administration, and the 2005 Minnesota Quality Conference. Jeff recently presented his Leading Change seminar in Shanghai, China.
- Strategic Planning for Public Administrators
- Lead Your Employees to Award-Winning Customer Service Within the Public Sector
- Examine Your Resilience Quotient Within the Public Sector
- Developing Public and Private Relations
- Developing a Strategic Plan for Your Nonprofit Organization
- Delegation Tune-Up
- Collaboration within the Public Sector
- Challenging Conversations