Brendon Baillod is the author of Fathoms Deep But Not Forgotten: Wisconsin’s Lost Ships (Volume I: Kenosha, Racine, Milwaukee & Port Washington), published by the Wisconsin Underwater Archaeology Association. He is president of the WUAA and a founder and Director of the Great Lakes Shipwreck Research Foundation, Inc. He is also Director-at-Large of the Association for Great Lakes Maritime History, who awarded him their 2008 Award for Historic Interpretation. Brendon is a member of the Wisconsin Marine Historical Society, the Great Lakes Historical Society, the Keweenaw County Historical Society and the Wisconsin Maritime Museum.
- The Evolution of Great Lakes Ships: Wooden Ships
- The Evolution of Great Lakes Ships: Iron and Steel Ships
- Fathoms Deep but Not Forgotten: Milwaukee's Lost Ships
- Early Wisconsin History: Wisconsin's Native Peoples
- Early Wisconsin History: Wisconsin under the Union Jack (1760-1816)
- Early Wisconsin History: Wisconsin under the Fleur de Lis (1640-1760)
- Early Wisconsin History Combo Package