Yvonne Dolan, M.A. is co-author (with the late Steve de Shazer) of More Than Miracles: The State of the Art of Solution-focused Brief Therapy (Haworth Press, 2007), and five other books focusing on Solution Focused Brief Therapy with specific client populations including trauma and abuse, court mandated clients, multi-problem individuals, families and couples. She is a Past President and co-founder(with de Shazer and Berg)of the Solution Focused Brief Therapy Association(SFBTA)and conducts trainings in the SFBT approach all over the world. She has been a psychotherapist for 30 years, and her books have been translated into seven languages.
- Treating Addictions and Unwanted Habits: An Evidence Based Solution-Focused Approach
- Staying Solution Focused With Multi-Problem, Mandated and "Challenging" Clients
- Solution-Focused Skills for Supervisors and Trainers
- Solution-Focused Coaching and Mentoring Techniques
- Full Solution-Focused Brief Therapy Intensive Training Program
- Evidence Based Solution-Focused Interviewing Skills