Rodney (Buck) Hillestad
Rodney (Buck) Hillestad is founder and president of Hillestad Learning Technologies, a training and development company specializing in training design and delivery, along with leadership/managerial, and team skills.
Buck regularly delivers classes for the University of Wisconsin extensions and is an adhoc instructor for UWM School of Continuing Education in Milwaukee. Additionally he is a certified facilitator in various training programs, i.e., Achieve Global/Zenger Miller, Kirkpatrick Training Evaluation, Investment in Excellence, Quality of Work Life, QCI International, Value Added Selling, etc.
Before founding Hillestad Learning Technologies in 1998, Buck accumulated over 20 years of managerial and training experience with a major construction equipment manufacturer in multiple venues including sales & marketing, manufacturing and information systems.
He has designed and delivered training to hundreds of training professionals, supervisors, managers and scores of high performance teams in a variety of industries.
- Train the Trainer Unit II: Presentation and Delivery of Training Programs
- Train the Trainer Unit I: Design and Development of Training Programs
- ROI: The Trainer's Role
- Return on Investment - Training Evaluation and Learning Transfer Techniques
- Negotiation Skills
- Master Trainer Capstone Project and Presentation
- Implementing On the Job Training - The Total Package
- Games Trainers Play
- Essential Skills for Supervisors
- Designing Training Support Materials: Instructor and Learner Manuals