WiSE Breakfast Series – Resiliency – Bouncing Back from Adversity
Please join us on Thursday, August 2, 2012 as we discuss ‘Resiliency – Bouncing Back from Adversity’ facilitated by Ginny Plumeau, a Registered Environmental Manager.
We will explore the following concepts:
– Learning the skill of resiliency
– Identifying examples of resiliency in the workplace
– How to ‘stay in play’ after a setback, layoff or encountering adversity in the workplace
– Achieving better balance handling career and family
– Bouncing back, staying strong, and springing forward
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Dates and locations to be announced.