Transform the Learning From the Classroom to the Workplace
Discover what to do before, during and after a training session to keep the learning alive. Review a list of critical factors, organizational considerations, trainer considerations and learner considerations, to ensure that the learning transfers beyond the classroom and into the workplace.
Who Should Attend
- Training and Development Managers
- New or Experienced Trainers
- HR Professionals
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Implement practical and time-tested ideas for keeping the learning alive AFTER the training session
- Engage managers in their employees’ learning and in coaching for performance
- Keep yourself motivated as you change your culture to a learning environment
8:30am – 12:00pm
- Self-assessment of current training programs
- Case study – how to ensure learning transfers (what to do before the training, during the training, and after the training).
12:00pm – 12:30pm
12:30pm – 4:30pm
- Identify current challenges and provide solutions to transfer of training to the workplace.
- Engaging managers in coaching for performance,
- Keeping yourself motivated as you change the culture to a learning environment.
- Provide resources, templates, post-work, and coaching
Sessions include a morning and afternoon 15 min. break.
Lunch and snacks are provided each day. Discounted parking is also available for those who park in the adjacent Grand Avenue parking structure.
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Dates and locations to be announced.