The Guiding Principles of On-Board Training
Do you remember what it is like the first day starting a new job? One of the most important things a company can do for its new employees is to create positive experiences beginning with their first day. Discover what is needed to prepare new employees to become successful members within your organization.
Additionally, have the opportunity to design your own guide that can be utilized immediately upon returning to your company.
Who Should Attend
- Training and Development Managers
- New or Experienced Trainers
- HR Professionals
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Understand the importance of on-board training to the employee and business
- Recognize the value the employee brings to the company
- Know the three phases of on-board training
- Distinguish between the key components of on-board training
8:30am – 12:00pm
- Define On-Board Training
- Importance of On-Board Training to the Employee/Business
- Value the Employee Brings to the Company
12:00pm – 12:30pm
12:30pm – 4:30pm
- Three Phases of On-Boarding
- On-Board Training Components
- On-Board Training Keys to Success
Sessions include a morning and afternoon 15 min. break.
Dates and locations to be announced.