Technical Writing for EBusiness (GE)
If your job includes writing documentation, proposals, online material and reports, you will benefit from this online class. Learn proven approaches and techniques, and apply them immediately back on the job to achieve successful written communication of technical information. This class is for GE employees only. It is a synchronous class that can be taken face-to-face or remotely. GE employees must register with this UWM system as well as with GE. Complete the form and include payment information. Before the class, you will receive course materials plus WEBEX and phone details for remote access and room number for in-person participation.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Know the purpose of your writing before you begin
- Organize material by purpose and audience
- Write with greater clarity and precision
- Simplify complex technical information
- Recognize audience needs
- Use illustrations and tables effectively
- Edit and polish final drafts
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Tue.-Thu., Sept. 15-17
Instructor: Dave Clark Ph.D.
Enrollment Limit: 30
Program Number: 5052-8093
Registration Deadline: Tue., Sept. 15