Name, Claim & Aim Your Strengths.
Create a development plan to put your strengths into action.
Build on strengths and understand blind spots.
Identify practical strategies that unlock your highest potential.
Lauren is a business leader who translated 25 years of corporate experience into a fulfilling career as a strengths-based coach and management consultant. She has held a variety of leadership roles in manufacturing, healthcare, publishing and nonprofit at organizations including ... read more
Who Should Attend
- Anyone looking for an introduction to Strengthsfinder.
- Those who want practical strategies to achieve their potential at work and in their careers using a strengths-based approach.
- Managers and HR/OD leaders who want to understand the benefits of the Strengthsfinder approach for developing talent.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Name your strengths – Identify your themes of talent and what they mean
- Claim your strengths – Understand how to turn talents into strengths, individually and in teams
- Aim your strengths – Develop actionable goals to apply your strengths for maximum performance
I. Strengths defined.
II. Why Strength-Based approach is more effective
III. Four Domains of Exploration
IV. Personal and Organizational Effectiveness
V. Applying strengths
VI.The benefits of using a Strengths-based approach for development
VII. Exploration of your personal Top Five Themes of Talent and the four Domains of Strength
VIII. Balconies and Basements of Strengths
IX. Strengths in pairs and teams
X. Personal Development Plan for Work and Career
Students attending this course must purchase the StrengthsFinder 2.0 book prior to class. Each book comes with a unique code that you can’t open until you buy the book. Participants can then take the online assessment and receive their Top Five Themes of Talent. It is essential that participants do this in advance and bring the results to the workshop.
The book can be purchased for less than $15 directly though Amazon:
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Date: Wed., Mar 21
Location: UWM School of Continuing Education
Instructor: Lauren Pagenkopf
$345 by Wed., Mar. 7.
$395 after Wed., Mar. 7.
Enrollment Limit: 25
Program Number: 5040-10721
Note: Students are required to purchase a book. Please see prerequisites listed above.
Registration Deadline: Wed., Mar. 21