Strategy for Nonprofit Organizations
Analyze a nonprofit’s strategy and how it helps the organization fulfill its mission. Designed for learners with a basic understanding of business concepts.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Define strategy
- Explain the basics of strategy in a nonprofit context
- Describe the strategic planning process and how different approaches may be taken by different organizations
- Discuss how mission statements are constructed
- Explain how budgets and capital budgets interrelate with nonprofit strategic planning
- Describe the success factors for strategic planning
- Recognize the need for contingency planning
This workshop is self-paced and online. You will have access to this workshop for 30 days. Upon successful completion, you will receive a University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, School of Continuing Education completion verification.
Learners must score an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit.
This workshop is intended for adults seeking to gain a basic understanding of strategy for a nonprofit organization. This workshop is best suited for learners with a basic understanding of business concepts
Open enrollment - register any time
Program Number: 7350-9016
Note: Students will have access to this class for 30 days.
Registration Deadline: Wed., June 29