Social Work Ethics and Boundaries/Compassion Fatigue Combo
Partake in both Social Work Ethics and Boundaries AND Compassion Fatigue all on the same day!
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- The common ethical violations that occur
- The difference between personal and professional relationships
- Ethical Decision Making models
- How actual cases were decided
- Why HIPPAA laws have confused clients and practitioners
- Who is most vulnerable to compassion fatigue
- The new research into the biology of compassion
- The concept of psychic numbing
- Symptoms of compassion fatigue
- How to prevent fatigue and burnout
- How to construct systems to create more time
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Dates and locations to be announced.