Social Media Manager Certificate
The Social Media Manager Certificate is for individuals responsible for the strategic planning, alignment and integration of social media within their organization. The certificate is offered in a 12-week, online format so you can complete it on your own time, at your own pace.
Course elements and curriculum are focused on:
- Identifying business opportunities that social media can support
- Aligning social media efforts to organizational goals
- Delivering a social media strategy
- Creating content roadmaps and measurement frameworks that integrate social media into the business
Course content includes the following topics:
- Social Media and Your Business
- Listening and Monitoring Frameworks
- Developing and Integrating Social Media Strategy
- Content Planning and Management
- Social Media ROI
- Social Media Capstone
Who Should Attend
Individuals responsible for the strategic planning, alignment and integration of social media within their organization.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Learn to identify how social media can support your business goals and overall organizational goals
- Create and manage the delivery of a social media strategy
- Create content roadmaps and measurement frameworks that integrate social media into your business
Danielle Creapeau - Social Media Manager Certificate
Jamey does a fantastic job with the slide presentations and provides valuable feedback to each comment that students make throughout the course.
— Student, 2014
I really enjoyed the choice of reading material. Social Media ROI was a great book and I learned a lot that can and will be applied to our social media program. The videos followed very closely with the book, which is great!
— student, 2014
Course available Feb. 29-May 22
Instructor: Jamey Shiels
Fee: $2,499 call for payment options
Enrollment Limit: 20
Program Number: 5026-8414
Note: Access to Course Site
You will receive an email approximately one week prior to the start date of the class with instructions on setting up your username and password and how to access the online course site.
This is an instructor-facilitated, online asynchronous course. You are required to have routine access to a computer with Internet. You are also required to have a recent version of Microsoft Office Suite or comparable program. Course materials will be provided in the online course site (D2L).
Each week you will be given readings and assignments to complete. You will be expected to log in and complete assignments within the deadlines given in order to be awarded CEUs and the Certificate of Completion. However, within the deadline you will be able to complete the readings and assignments at your leisure. If you have questions about deadlines you can work with the instructor.
Certificates of Completion will be mailed once your coursework has been completed.
Registration Deadline: Mon., Feb. 29