Social Media Manager Certificate
- Understanding the impact of social media on the business environment
- Identifying and applying social media usage data to business strategy
- Leverage social media to achieve business objectives
Who Should Attend
Individuals responsible for the strategic planning, alignment and integration of social media within their organization.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate the importance that social media has in the business strategy by presenting case studies and business data relevant to your organization
- Highlight opportunities to leverage social media within your industry
- Writing SMART Goals
- Business Goals vs Objectives vs Strategies vs Tactics
- Social Media Monitoring
- Content Marketing Personas
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- YouTube, Instagram, Messaging
- Strategies that support objectives
- Defining actions and outcomes
- Plan development
- Defining metrics
- URL tracking
- Report development
- voice and tone
- creation vs curation
- branded content
- drive engagement
- Content development planning
- Production planning
- Scheduling and publishing
"This course was wonderful! I really feel as though I learned a lot and am confident in taking this new information to the Directors of my organization. The instructor gave great feedback. I really enjoyed this class." — Participant, 2016
"I loved the course. It gave me confidence in my social marketing that I was missing. I am very proud of my Gen X self since I really didn’t grow up in this technology age." — Participant, 2016
Danielle Creapeau - Social Media Manager Certificate
Course available Feb. 27-May 21
Instructor: Jamey Shiels
Enrollment Limit: 30
Program Number: 5026-9247
Note: Access to Course Site
You will receive an email approximately one week prior to the start date of the class with instructions on setting up your username and password and how to access the online course site.
This is an instructor-facilitated, online asynchronous course. You are required to have routine access to a computer with Internet and a recent version of Microsoft Office Suite or comparable program. Course materials will be provided in the online course site (D2L).
Each week you will be given readings and assignments to complete. Please log in and complete assignments within the deadlines given in order to be awarded CEUs and the Certificate of Completion. Within the posted deadline you will be able to complete the readings and assignments at your leisure. If you have questions about deadlines you can work with the instructor.
Certificates of Completion will be mailed once your coursework has been completed.
Registration Deadline: Sun., Feb. 26