Social Media Analytics – Tracking, Measuring and Reporting
Explore the active measurement of a social media program, and focus on the development of focused tracking materials that capture platform performance and reporting needs for a successful measurement program. Examine the development of process and documentation to capture KPIs (key performance indicators) and performance data.
Key deliverables from this course include:
- Social Media Scorecard and Performance Report
Who Should Attend
- Individuals responsible for the day-to-day management, monitoring and content development for social media programs
- Marketing professionals who need to understand social media tracking, measuring and reporting concepts and strategy
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Understand the role of measurement of social media activities
- Understand the tools available to track social media performance within and across platforms
- Define and capture KPIs and performance reports
- Establish consistent platform metrics
- Develop a social media tracking framework
- Create a social media performance report
- Explore the role of measurement of social media activities
Understanding of social media within an organization social media platforms.
Access to Course Site
You will receive an email approximately one week prior to the start date of the class with instructions on setting up your username and password and how to access the online course site.
This is an instructor-facilitated, online asynchronous course. You are required to have routine access to a computer with Internet. You are also required to have a recent version of Microsoft Office Suite or comparable program. Course materials will be provided in the online course site (D2L).
Each week you will be given readings and assignments to complete. You will be expected to log in and complete assignments within the deadlines given in order to be awarded CEUs and the Certificate of Completion. However, within the deadline you will be able to complete the readings and assignments at your leisure. If you have questions about deadlines you can work with the instructor.
Certificates of Completion will be mailed once your coursework has been completed.
Dates and locations to be announced.