SEO for Your Website
With each passing day, online marketing plays an ever increasing and important role in the success of your business. This is especially true of today’s industrial and manufacturing businesses. Websites, social media, e-mail solicitation, and the implementation of video promotion can seem overwhelming. If you agree, you are not alone. It’s easy to understand how corporate growth opportunities can be missed.
Learn the essential tricks to ensuring your website appears at the top of all major browser searches in this introduction to Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Learn how to assess your website ranking compared to your leading competitors, and identify the strengths and weaknesses of your current site.
Go behind the curtain to view for yourself how and why some websites perform better than others. Walk away with a clear understanding of the website marketing cycle, how to maximize it for your business and how to set up analytic tracking to monitor your site performance. The course is interactive and includes a training guide to follow along.
Who Should Attend
Small business owners who have built their own website, but need better conversion on their pages
Businesses needing to improve their online marketing efforts for 2014
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Learn, in simple terms, what works and does not work in the world of online marketing
- Understand four online strategies that work to maximize your return on investment
- Implement these strategies to increase leads, sales and revenue-generation through automation
- Competitive Comparison – Where is Your Competition Ranking?
- Proven Solutions
- Website Design for Lead Conversion
- Search Engine Optimization (Organic SEO)
- Video/Photo Usage
- Email Marketing and Social Media
- The Marketing Cycle
- Benefits of the Marketing Cycle
- Website Performance Tracking
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Dates and locations to be announced.