ROI: The Trainer’s Role
Training needs to provide an acceptable return on the time and resources invested. Learn how to maximize the return through course design that optimizes retention and learning transfer. Explore evaluation strategies and calculation methods that quantify ROI. This “roll up your sleeves” interactive workshop includes case studies, tips and techniques, and provides ample opportunity to work on individual applications.
Who Should Attend
- Training and Development Managers
- New or Experienced Trainers
- HR Professionals
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Understand needs assessment and data collection
- Explore types of learning objectives and their components
- Analyze the four steps in training evaluation and their application
- Apply techniques to multiple roles and understand their affect on learning transfer
- Examine a comprehensive ROI worksheet, it’s components and application
8:30am – 12:00pm
- Critical Steps in the Design Process
- Mandatory steps prior to evaluation
- Evaluation levels
- Evaluating Knowledge Transfer
- Improving transfer methods
12:00pm – 12:45pm
12:30pm – 4:30pm
- ROI Cost – Benefit Analysis
- Case study
- Personal application
Sessions include a morning and afternoon 15 min. break.
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Dates and locations to be announced.