Return on Investment – Training Evaluation and Learning Transfer Techniques
Training is a process like any other, and should be managed to provide an acceptable return on the time and resources invested (ROI). Learn how to maximize training ROI through a course design that optimizes retention and learning transfer. Explore evaluation strategies and calculation methods that quantify ROI. This “roll up your sleeves” interactive workshop includes case studies, tips and techniques, and provides ample opportunity to work on individual applications.
Note: This program is designed and delivered to be learner-centered. Participants are actively engaged in the learning process and leave with content you can immediately apply. Additionally, the instructor is a training-subject-matter expert who provides helpful tips and techniques throughout the class while answering specific questions related to your application.
Who Should Attend
- Training and Development Managers
- New or Experienced Trainers
- HR Professionals
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Study knowledge transfer techniques that improve training ROI
- Practice using a comprehensive ROI worksheet that quantifies cost/benefit
- Analyze the four critical steps in training evaluation and their applications
- Comprehend the “rule of three” along with other data collection techniques
8am – 12pm
- Critical Steps in the Design Process
- Mandatory steps prior to evaluation
- Evaluation levels
- Evaluating Knowledge Transfer
- Improving transfer methods
12 – 12:30pm
12:30 – 4:30pm
- ROI Cost – Benefit Analysis
- Case study
- Personal application
Lunch and snacks are provided each day. Discounted parking is also available for those who park in the adjacent Shops of Grand Avenue parking structure.
Dates and locations to be announced.