Real Issue Conversations
Real issue conversations are about anything that affects your team’s ability to be successful. They are usually anxiety-producing and are often avoided altogether. Learn how to identify the real issues on your teams, and how to have productive conversations that produce real resolutions.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Prepare for real issue conversations with a proven technique
- Have the conversations in a productive and constructive manner
- Understand communication styles and how to modify your approach
- Understand other functional capacities and how you can help them
- Improve nearly every professional and personal relationship
- Eliminate waste from not having real issue conversations
1. Understanding Your Style
B) Style Intensity
C) Behavioral Principles
D) Success Insights Wheel
E) Having the Tough Conversation
F) Typical Road to Getting Stuck
G) Getting Unstuck Process Overview
H) React to the Input
I) Commit to Getting Yourself Onto a Healthy Track
J) Reassess Your Motives
K) Identify the Right Level of Conversation
L) Make it Safe
M) Use the No-Fault Formula to Engage in Conversation
N) No-Fault Formula Overview
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Mon., Oct. 26
Location: UWM School of Continuing Education
Instructor: Eric Coryell
$345 if you register by Mon., Oct. 12.
$395 if you register after Mon., Oct. 12.
Register two or more people and receive $50 off of the current price per registration. Use discount code GROUP.
Early registration discounts will subtract automatically from the fee if the registration is submitted prior to the deadline. All other discounts require the code in the left column to be entered on the registration form. Only one discount code can be entered on a registration form.
Enrollment Limit: 30
Program Number: 5050-8193
Registration Deadline: Mon., Oct. 26