Productivity & Quality Improvement
Examine the steps, processes and procedures necessary to ensure quality assurance of the products and services your agency provides. Analyze each of the steps: definition, development, implementation and change management, monitoring and documentation using examples from your own agency.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
By the end of the workshop, participants should have:
- Means to define specific quality characteristics necessary to customer satisfaction
- Started to develop specific measures of quality (leading and lagging indicators)
- Identified key steps in their service delivery processes where “quality” is built in
- Identified monitoring procedures for their process
- Started to develop a process documentation process
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.