Email Marketing and Marketing Automation: Using Email to Nurture and Drive Sales
A wealth of new technologies have enabled marketers to go beyond segmentation to personalization, delivering exactly the right message at the right time to the right individual. Explore the tools and strategies available to create highly personal experiences for your prospects. We will discuss the application of customer relationship management (CRM), marketing automation, email marketing and real-time personalization softwares, as well as how to create an ecosystem where all work together to create a unified experience for the prospect.
These tools and tactics support both business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) marketing strategies, but are more commonly applied in the B2B space. All marketers will come away from this course with a better understanding of how technology is changing the marketing landscape from a broadcast, one-size-fits-all mindset to a laser-focused, personal experience.
Key deliverable from this course:
- Selection of one or more marketing personalization tools/tactics to support your plan
Steve Robinson has 15 years of experience in marketing and technology. As an independent digital-first marketing consultant, Steve creates and maintains sustainable and measurable multi-channel marketing programs for a variety of local and national clients. Previously, Steve held leadership positions ... read more
Who Should Attend
- Digital marketers who want to learn more about marketing personalization, marketing automation and real-time personalization
- Web designers and developers who want to create more personal experiences for their target audiences and/or give marketing some amazing tools to deliver their message
- Business owners who would like to automate truly personal experiences for their prospects and create more sales-ready leads
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Have hands-on familiarity with a variety of marketing automation and real-time personalization technologies
- Understand how CRM, marketing automation, email marketing and real-time personalization can all work together to create highly customized experiences for your prospects
- Be able to apply real-time personalization and marketing automation tactics to support your marketing plan
- Understanding the toolchain: Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Email Marketing, Marketing Automation and Real-Time Web Personalization
- Understanding CRM’s central role in marketing personalization
- Uniquely identifying your prospect
- Marketing automation and hyper-targeted email marketing
- Real-time web personalization
- Keys to integrating these technologies into your marketing plan
Professionals in marketing, design, technology, business management and/or relevant field or two or more years of career experience in the same. Foundations for effective digital marketing or two or more years in a traditional or digital marketing role and a solid understanding of web technologies and marketing concepts.
Program fee includes morning and afternoon refreshments, networking breaks, lunches, instructional material, and discounted parking.
"Great class, I learned a lot. Loved the hands-on labs in the second half of class and learned about a lot of new tools to use." — Student, 2015
"Really enjoyed all the visuals and labs we had to do so we could get some hands on experience. The instructor gave us plenty of opportunities and time to try things on our own, and made sure we were comfortable before moving on." — Student, 2016
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Tue., Oct. 25
Location: UWM School of Continuing Education
Instructor: Steve Robinson
Enrollment Limit: 20
Program Number: 5026-9294
Registration Deadline: Tue., Oct. 25