Managing Relationship-Based Teams
This course will provide individuals with a framework for creating an environment where teams are able to meet or exceed the organization’s requirements. In a radically new global economy, it is imperative that everyone actively participates to created, manage and sustain relationships regardless of where the team is located. Co-locating team members isn’t always possible, but creating a relationship-based team is not only possible – it’s necessary.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Understand the difference between managing and sustaining team relationships
- Assess an individual’s learning style and create a customized conflict strategy
- Create individual talent development plans for building skills and knowledge
- Create an adaptable coaching and mentoring approach
- Develop management strategies to manage progress and conflict
- Adapt their relationship style to deal with business and personal situations
- Build a strong mentorship group to support the team and themselves
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving techniques to leadership and team situations.
Course highlights include:
Why relationships are important to sustaining work relationships?
What are the building blocks for building relationships?
Why creating a framework for equipping team members for success is critical?
What is required to train / equip individuals when the money is tight?
What goes into developing a custom talent development plan?
Why attitude directly affects the team outcomes?
What strategies can be used to hold crucial conversations when the team is in crisis?
Why leading without authority is important to sustaining team relationships?
What do you think is the most important characteristic of a leader?
How would you rate yourself as an active participant in the success of the team?
Why mentoring and coaching is important?
What are your mentoring and coaching strengths?
Dates and locations to be announced.