Leadership Mosaic – A Unique Event for Early Learning Leaders
Enhance your leadership mosaic of skills, dispositions and knowledge in this leadership series. Perfect for directors, administrators, technical consultants, lead teachers and other early childhood professionals looking to learn and be inspired while networking with peers.
Held four times a year, session topics will address issues that are important to you and your organization.
- Emotional Intelligence: How can you develop your emotional intelligence to better guide your thinking and behavior? How can greater awareness lead to improvements in yourself and your organization?
- Coaching: Explore tools and build on assets that help improve camaraderie in your organization, including team building ideas, conflict resolution and staff engagement initiatives
- Organizational Culture: Your organization’s culture plays a large role in employee morale and effectiveness. Learn how vision and mission can guide the culture, as well as ways to improve work climate, to lead through change and to implement shared decision making
- Technology: Learn how to implement social media practices and innovation at your organization, as well as how to stay ahead of upcoming trends
SAVE THE DATES: Saturdays, 9am – 4pm:
- Winter: Jan. 17, 2015 (registration closed)
- Spring: Apr. 18, 2015 (registration opens mid-Feb.)
- Summer: July Webinar
- Fall: Oct. 17, 2015
Who Should Attend
- Early Childhood Leaders
- Leadership Credential Completers
- Potential Leadership Credential Students
- Seasoned Teachers
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Enhance your personal understanding of brain development and the importance and impact of early relationships and attachment
- Learn more about meaningful movement, the nervous system of the young child, guiding creative movement, assisting children to develop balance, coordination, etc.
- Network and build connections with other professionals who are, or wish to be, cutting-edge leaders in the field of early childhood.