LC #3: Early Childhood Leadership: Leading in the Community & the Field
AD LDSP 593
This is the third of four courses in early childhood leadership. Go beyond individual programs to understand leadership on a deeper level – in your community and in the profession. Focus on collaboration, interconnections, relationships and advocacy as this course prepares you to take your leadership to the next level.
Pam Boulton, EdD, is an Instructor for the Center for Early Childhood Professional Development and Leadership in the UW-Milwaukee School of Continuing Education and serves as the Coordinator for the Exchange Leadership Initiative for Exchange Magazine. In addition to her ... read more
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Understand the economic and cultural promise and benefits of early childhood programs
- Articulate the need for leadership beyond individual programs
- Develop effective relationships, interconnections and collaborations
- Understand the concepts of empowerment and followers
- Understand and address challenges offered by the authors presented
- Use conflict resolution skills effectively
LC #1 – Early Childhood Leadership: The Personal Dispositions of a Leader
LC #2 – Early Childhood Leadership: Leading in Your Program
Dates and locations to be announced.