Introductory Nonprofit Certificate (Bundle)
Entire Bundle of 11 Courses
Earn the certificate by completing all 11 online workshops within 11 months.
This online certificate program introduces you to key current management issues for nonprofit organizations. Fundraising, board and volunteer development, budgeting, reading financial statements, leadership, marketing, and setting strategic direction are all addressed. Video commentary on these crucial topics gives you insight into how nonprofit professionals apply key concepts in their own organizations.
Each three- to five-hour, self-paced course offers an assortment of interactive exercises, videos, selected readings, case studies, and self-assessments to engage you and help you practice effective decision making in a nonprofit setting.
Upon successful completion, download a printable certificate of completion for this online course suite.
Access Time: 330 days
Who Should Attend
This certificate is intended for adults seeking to gain a basic understanding of nonprofit management.
- Budgeting in a Nonprofit Organization
- Capital Campaigns
- Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations
- How to Read a Nonprofit Financial Statement
- Introduction to Grant Writing
- Introduction to Nonprofit Management
- Leadership in a Nonprofit Organization
- Nonprofit Board and Volunteer Development
- Principles of Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations
- Social Media for Nonprofits
- Strategy for Nonprofit Organizations
No textbooks or prerequisites.
These courses have an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Online, course available July 1, 2015-June 30, 2016
Program Number: 7350-8462
Note: Students will have access to course for 330 days.
Registration Deadline: Wed., June 29, 2016