Introduction to Mobile Application Development
Mobile applications are considered one of the most important enterprise application decisions for businesses today. Marketing, IT and business managers are looking for expertise in leveraging mobile to grow sales and increase their customer base.
This course will provide you with an introduction to the mobile application landscape and available platforms. Learn about creating apps that are valuable for customers, making apps available and how to keep content current and engaging. Determining which development platform to use, managing mobile devices and security will also be discussed.
Take this course individually or as part of the Mobile Application Development Certificate.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in learning more about the mobile landscape and decisions involved in developing mobile apps. This is a non-technical course and is appropriate for IT, business or marketing mangers as well as web designers and developers.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Understand the mobile landscape and platforms
- Better comprehend the scope and framework for developing mobile apps
- Appreciate mobile app development from the user standpoint
- Why Invest in Mobile
- Innovation in Mobile: App Store
- Mobile Landscape (iPhone Android etc)
- Apps (Web and Native)
- Mobile Design Considerations
- What are other Companies Doing?
- Integrating Mobile into the Marketing strategy