Introduction to Digital Marketing Analytics
Learn to implement Google Analytics on a website and become familiar with the Google Analytics user interface. Understand what data means, how to filter and segment data within reports, and how to customize Google Analytics to capture more meaningful data – including key conversions – for your website.
This course is for business- and marketing-minded individuals who want to learn digital analytics tools – specifically Google Analytics – but have little or no experience. Please see prerequisites for setting up your Google Analytics account in preparation for this course.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for business and marketing professionals and students.
- Learn different digital analytics tools (what they offer, when to use them)
- Get started with Google Analytics
- Understand metrics and dimensions, what they mean and how to accurately analyze each
- Overview of Google Analytics reports and key features
- Learn to customize your Google Analytics to capture conversions, internal site search usage and more
- Set up alerts and dashboards through Google Analytics
Prior knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics may be helpful, but is not required. Setting up a Google Analytics account prior to the course is recommended; however, if you do not set up an account you may use a test account that is provided during the course.
Note that access to the test account may be removed at any time after the course ends, so you may lose any set up information within that account.
Program fee includes morning and afternoon refreshments, networking breaks, lunches, instructional material and discounted parking.
"The course was very informative and provided a great launchpad for future learning." — John Ozment, 2017
"Great content! Learned a lot and can use a lot of the things I learned at work." — Katie Kossow, 2017
Introduction to Digital Marketing Analytics with Alexander Olcott
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.