Introduction to Digital Marketing Analytics
This course is designed for business and marketing-minded individuals who want to learn about digital analytics tools and specifically how to use Google Analytics, but have little to no experience with the tool. During this course you will learn how to implement Google Analytics into a website and become familiar with the Google Analytics user interface. You will learn what the data means, how to filter and segment data within the reports, and ways to customize Google Analytics to capture more meaningful data for your website including conversions.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for business and marketing professionals/students.
- Learn about different digital analytics tools (what they offer, when to use them, etc.)
- Getting started with Google Analytics (account set-up and implementation)
- Understanding metrics and dimensions, what they mean and how to accurately analyze each
- Overview of Google Analytics reports and key features
- Learn how to customize your Google Analytics to capture conversions, internal site search usage and more
- Setting up alerts and dashboards through Google Analytics
Prerequisites: Prior knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics may be helpful but is not required. Please set up a Google Analytics account prior to attending class.
I will be able to use knowledge gained in this course immediately when returning to work. I would recommend this class to others.
— Student, 2015
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Fri., Oct. 9
Location: UWM School of Continuing Education
Instructor: Alex Olcott
Enrollment Limit: 20
Program Number: 5026-8539
Registration Deadline: Thu., Oct. 8