Increase Your Public Agency’s Funding Through Grant Research & Proposal Writing
In an increasingly competitive environment for philanthropic and government funding, it’s necessary to invest in thorough research, excellent program development and strong grant writing. Understand how to prepare a well-written proposal utilizing key techniques for success, and learn common methods to communicate your ideas in a clear, concise way.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Research potential funding sources with an interest in your program using the web and other resources
- Develop a list of online resources to utilize for future program enhancements
- Cultivate a prospective funder; appropriate roles of volunteer and staff in the cultivation process
- Prepare an effective grant proposal, using common application guidelines
- Develop strong program implementation and evaluation methods
- Maximize your fundraising potential through exploration of collaborative possibilities
Dates and locations to be announced.