This is the second in a two-part series of HTML5 courses.
Get introduced to HTML5’s associated technologies, allowing developers to create
This course can be taken individually or as part of the Web Certificate programs.
Who Should Attend
This course is appropriate for web and mobile developers.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Add audio and video resources to a web page, capture a user’s (geo-) location and use the canvas element to draw objects and manipulate images on a web page
- Store data on the browser’s device using the Web storage facilities and determine whether a browser version supports HTML5 features
- Explain how drag and drop works with a browser
- Using audio and video elements
- Using Canvas
- Using Geolocation
- Multi-browser compatibility
Terry has a great teaching style. Good supporting examples and well organized presentation. I would take another related class taught by Terry.
— student, 2013
Great Class! No improvements needed. Keep up the good work.
— Student, 2014