Habits of Successful Organizations
Programs for change are often unsuccessful at the organizational level. This is because not enough attention is given to the habits that form an organization. Focus on the organizational habits that create a culture of productivity, success, customer satisfaction and employee retention.
Who Should Attend
- Training and Development Managers
- Managers and Supervisors
- New or Experienced Trainers
- HR Professionals
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Be aware of how employees react to change
- Understand how habits create the culture of an organization
- Discover the importance of keystone habits that start a process of change
- Learn how habits turn into routines
- Practice 10 essentials to ensure organizational change works
8:30am – 12:00pm
- How Habits are Formed
- Creating New Habits
- Keystone Habits
- Corporate Cultures and Keystone Habits
12:00pm – 12:30pm
12:30pm – 4:30pm
- The Myths of Visionary Companies
- The Tyranny of OR and Audacious Goals
- Throw Spaghetti Against the Wall
Sessions include a morning and afternoon 15 min. break.
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Dates and locations to be announced.