Google AdWords: Getting the Most From Paid Search
Steve Robinson has 15 years of experience in marketing and technology. As an independent digital-first marketing consultant, Steve creates and maintains sustainable and measurable multi-channel marketing programs for a variety of local and national clients. Previously, Steve held leadership positions ... read more
Who Should Attend
- Digital marketers who want to learn more about applying paid media to support a larger digital marketing strategy
- Traditional marketers or media buyers who need to understand digital media buying and paid promotion
- Social media, web, PR or other marketing specialists who want to broaden their marketing role to include paid media
- Business owners whose marketing strategy includes or may include a paid media component
- Structuring an effective AdWords account: Campaigns, Ad Groups, Keywords and Ads
- Keyword research: finding pockets of intent
- Ad copy techniques and best practices
- Ad extensions
- Measurement, optimization, and iteration
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Date: Tue., Nov 13
Location: UWM School of Continuing Education
Instructor: Steve Robinson
$349 by Tue., Oct. 30.
$374 after Tue., Oct. 30.
Enrollment Limit: 20
Program Number: 5026-11136
Registration Deadline: Tue., Nov. 13