Food Safety Advanced
In this course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of advanced best practices that will help your organization to be proactive about food safety. Prevent avoidable problems by creating a food safety culture which robust environmental monitoring.
If you are in charge of the food safety program at your company, this course if designed for you. You understand that getting certified is only the first step. Continuing due diligence and improvement is required to ensure food safety every day.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- After spending these two day with peers in the food industry you will leave with advanced understanding of food safety concepts and best practices.
- Learn how to build a food safety culture
- Recognize common non-conformances and how to avoid them
- Be audit ready every day
- Resources for assessing risk
- Decision Trees for determination of preventive controls as required by the FDA
- How robust environmental monitoring can save you from a recall
- Building a food safety culture
- How to be audit ready every day
- How to prepare for and manage an external audit
- How a general hazard analysis can help you show due diligent
- Common non-conformances and how to avoid them (Real life nonconformances from over 50 companies!)
- How FDA inspections have changed as a result of FSMA
This course will include a guest speaker on building a food safety culture, how a robust environmental monitoring program can save you from a recall and how to prepare for and manage external audits.
Dates and locations to be announced.