Finance Skills for Nonfinancial Managers
Managers are responsible for leading processes and teams, and making daily decisions that impact the company’s success. Decision making is highly influenced by the organization’s financials. This course provides you with a financial foundation to help you make sound assessments and business recommendations. Understand the accounting process and enhance your ability to project your organizations financial performance. This course helps you to evaluate financial trends and better understand financial statements.
Who Should Attend
New managers with responsibilities for planning, forecasting, or making business recommendations, and existing managers looking to enhance their understanding of financial concepts in order to be more effective decision makers.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Understand basic finance and accounting concepts
- Learn how to analyze and interpret financial statements
- Explore the concepts of financial planning and forecasting
- Learn how to make better business decisions using financial ratios
- Accounting & Finance – Building Blocks
- Recording Financial Transactions
- Building and Understanding Financial Statements
- Financial Planning and Forecasting
- Variance Analysis
- Making Business Investment Decisions
- Analyzing and Interpreting Financial Information
- Financial Ratios
Program fee includes morning and afternoon refreshment networking breaks, lunches, instructional material, and discounted parking.
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Thu.-Fri., Sept. 29-30
Location: UWM School of Continuing Education
Instructor: Dale Rait
$845 if you register by Thu., Sept. 15.
$895 if you register after Thu., Sept. 15.
|Early Registration Discount||Register by Thu., Sept. 15 and receive $50 off.|
Register two or more people and receive $50 off of the current price per registration. Use discount code: GRP
Early registration discounts will subtract automatically from the fee if the registration is submitted prior to the deadline. All other discounts require the code in the left column to be entered on the registration form. Only one discount code can be entered on a registration form.
Enrollment Limit: 30
Program Number: 5050-9471
Registration Deadline: Thu., Sept. 29