Essentials of HR Management
As someone just beginning a career in HR or interested in enhancing your employee management skills, pick up a comprehensive overview of HR roles and responsibilities as we address six key subjects: Human Resource Management, Employment Law, Recruitment and Selection, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Development and Performance Management.
Who Should Attend
• Entry Level HR Professionals
• Professionals who perform HR tasks as part of their daily role
• Line managers who have HR responsibilities
• HR Professionals such as staffing specialists whose experience has been in a single functional area
• Subordinates or line managers
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Study key HR management subjects
- Review case study featuring real life scenarios
- Gain access to online resources
Dates and locations to be announced.