Developing a Systems Approach to Training
Using case studies, exercises and group learning, participants will complete an action plan for making existing programs systematic and setting standards for easily assimilating new training projects.
Who Should Attend
- Training and Development Managers
- Managers and Supervisors
- New or Experienced Trainers
- HR Professionals
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Learn how to design and document a unique system and tools that apply to stages of training projects
- Establish scalable tools that apply to all elements of training projects: ADDIE process, coordination, documentation, record keeping, classroom logistics
- Learn how to design and manage a schedule of ongoing training programs
- Learn how to address psychological constraints to using a standard approach, understanding how rapid development and deployment provides value and demonstrates expertise
8:30am – 12:00pm
- Understanding the Dynamics of a System
- Reverse outlining the comprehensive plan beyond Developing and Delivering the content
- Learning to leverage successes to design a comprehensive system
12:00pm – 12:30pm
12:30pm – 4:30pm
- Identifying the tools and gaps in your system
- Building and sharing tools and templates that work
- Making the system unique to your environment
- Understanding the emotional barriers to scalable planning
- Establishing credibility using a systematic approach
Sessions include a morning and afternoon 15 min. break.
Lunch and snacks are provided each day. Discounted parking is also available for those who park in the adjacent Grand Avenue parking structure.
Dates and locations to be announced.