Creating a Social Media Content Plan for your Organization – Content Production and Syndication
This online course focuses on the role of content in powering a successful social media program. Learn how content is driven by business goals and objectives and best practices for developing and organizing your organization’s content. This course also focuses on the process of social media content production and syndication.
Key deliverables include:
- Comprehensive Content Plan for your organization
- Content Calendar
- Syndication Plan
Who Should Attend
Individuals responsible for the day-to-day management, monitoring and content development for social media programs. Marketing professionals who need to understand social media content concepts and strategy.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Create and populate a content calendar based on the goals of your organization
- Develop a framework for producing and organizing content
- Develop a content syndication process
- Explore the use of content as an audience engagement tool
- Understand the difference between social marketing and social communications
- Understand content production and syndication processes
Understanding of social media within an organization social media platforms.