Business Coach Approach
Employee engagement is one of the toughest issues facing today’s employers, as they struggle to maintain the talent and knowledge base necessary for competing in the global market. In this course, you gain an understanding of the Business Coach Approach in order to empower employees and create an environment of open communication and collaboration. You leave with techniques and a behavioral model that you can immediately apply on the job to reap organizational success.
Who Should Attend
Managers and individuals who are seeking innovative ways to increase employee engagement, performance and communication in order to achieve organizational success.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Learn the core principles of coaching as an effective management style
- Understand how to use a coaching management approach to create a healthy organization and positive culture
- Develop your coaching skills by expanding your range from “expert” to coach, which reduces your workload and makes you more effective with less effort.
- Create a coaching plan that you can immediately implement in your workplace.
- Coaching overview and why coaching
- Wheel of coaching skills
- Skill development: designing the alliance, empowering questions, active listening, breaking resistance, strategizing, accountability, champion, and acknowledge
- Demo coaching
- The coach approach
- Integrating coaching into the workplace
- Your personal coaching plan
- Tag team/sandbox coaching
- Forward the action
- Coaching resources
Program fee includes morning and afternoon refreshments, networking breaks, lunches, instructional material, and discounted parking.
"It’s my favorite course, love the fact that it went for two days which allowed us to practice the new learned skills. Powerful course with an amazing coach! Thank you Darcy" — Student, 2017
"Tangible examples were great – I feel like I’m leaving with a great toolkit to use beyond just my role as a manager." — Student, 2017
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.