Building a Strong Foundation through Employee On-Boarding
When a new employee joins an organization, who benefits the most from on-board training, the employee or the organization? The answer is that they both benefit.
When a new employee feels welcomed and is provided with all the necessary tools to succeed, the ability to make an impact within the organization increases. The new employee also is better equipped to meet the companies’ goals and objectives.
Who Should Attend
- Training and Development Managers
- New or Experienced Trainers
- HR Professionals
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Understand the importance of on-board training to the employee and business
- Recognize the value the employee brings to the company
- Identify the key components in developing a successful on-boarding program within their organization
- Develop action plans for the three phases of on-boarding
8am – 12pm
- Introductions and course objectives
- Defining on-board training
- What is effective on-boarding and implications of poor on-boarding
- Importance of on-board training to the employee/business
- Phases and key components of on-board training
- Individual development of action plans
Breakfast is provided each day. Discounted parking is also available for those who park in the adjacent Grand Avenue parking structure.
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Date: Tue., Dec 12
Location: UWM School of Continuing Education
Instructor: Aaron Heyne
$179 by Tue., Nov. 28.
$199 after Tue., Nov. 28.
Enrollment Limit: 25
Program Number: 5040-10267
Registration Deadline: Tue., Dec. 12