AODA Clinical Supervision
With emphasis on practical application of the outcome literature and best practices in clinical supervision, explore requirements, assessment and evaluation, methods and techniques, ethics and boundaries, and more through five days of training. This 30-hour certificate program meets the State of Wisconsin education requirements for licensure as a clinical supervisor of substance abuse counselors. Enroll in individual sessions or the entire program.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Explain the developmental stages of counselor/therapist development as they relate to strategies for clinical supervision
- Demonstrate counselor/therapist assessment and evaluation strategies
- Apply principles of ethics to boundaries and ethics in supervision
The program is comprised of five days of training. Participants are free to enroll in the entire program or individual sessions
1) Who Is My Supervisee? – Assessment and Evaluation
2) Stages of Development
3) Organizational Models and Clinical Supervision
4) Ethics and Boundaries in Clinical Supervision
5) Developing Methods and Techniques of Clinical Supervision
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Dates and locations to be announced.