Android User Interface (UI) Development
In this course students learn how to move from graphic design to app design. We’ll investigate mobile graphic designs and how to create stunning mobile apps that perform efficiently, look fantastic and run to the latest mobile standards.
Take this course individually or as part of the Mobile Application Development Certificate.
- Graphic Image Design Standards
- Interface Design for Multiple Screen Sizes
- Image Splicing and Planning
- PNG, GIF and .9
- Menu and Navigation Design
- Images and Layouts
- Styles and Themes
- Hover Buttons & Button Backgrounds
- Gradient and Image Backgrounds
- Introduction to Android Graphics
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Dates and locations to be announced.