Adobe Illustrator – Basics
This course focuses on Illustrator CS6 and the components within CS6 used to create graphics while enabling users to integrate content from other domains.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for marketing professionals, web designers, publishers, pre-press professionals or those who need to use Adobe® Illustrator® CS6 to create illustrations, logos, advertisements, web icons, or other graphic elements.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Identify the components and capabilities of Illustrator CS6
- Create basic shapes
- Create custom paths
- Create graphics that contain custom text
- Customize objects
- Customize basic shapes
- Prepare documents for deployment
- Introduction to Illustrator® CS6
- Creating documents containing basic shapes
- Creating graphics containing customized paths
- Creating graphics containing customized text
- Create objects using photographs
- Customizing objects
- Customizing basic shapes
- Preparing documents for deployment
Experience using Windows operating system, and familiarity with basic design terminology.
"Shelly was very engaged, informative and very supportive with the various skill levels of her students. She stayed within the coursework which she clearly outlined at the beginning of class, but also took the effort to add in additional bits of information that made Illustrator more manageable and achievable." — Student, 2015