AC #2: Operations Management in Early Childhood Programs
AD LDSP 582 / ED POL 582
Discuss principles, practices and systems involved in managing early care and education programs in the context of complex social and economic environments. Implement improvement strategies to upgrade your program’s standard operating procedures.
Angel Stoddard’s passion to support administrators and early childhood professionals in their pursuit of excellence throughout their program and the field is evidenced by her career path. With a Master’s degree in Administrative Leadership, Angel teaches full-time for UW Milwaukee ... read more
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Understand the basics of system theory and apply that knowledge to the operation of quality early care and education programs
- Learn to design and implement systems within child care programs
- Understand that there is a body of knowledge on management theories as they relate to children’s programs
- Understand standard operating practices and when they are needed
- Develop organizational methods for the program, such as project management
- Understand the relationship of systems to program quality
Course available June 19-Aug. 19
Instructor: Angel Stoddard M.S.
Fee: $1,286 Graduate tuition is $2,223
Undergraduate Credits: 3, Graduate Credits: 3
Enrollment Limit: 20
Note: No class week of July 3rd.
Call Tamara Johnson at 414-227-3334 for credit registration.
Registration Deadline: Fri., June 2