Train the Trainer Certificate
Engage participants and energize your training program by creating a dynamic learning environment. Effectively manage what happens before, during and after training – while firming up your skills as a trainer and optimizing the development and delivery of your programs.
Comprised of two courses, the Train-the-Trainer Certificate provides a comprehensive foundation in professional training using the ADDIE model as a framework. The ADDIE model is widely accepted as an industry standard and best practice in instructional design that encourages consistent, efficient, and effective training programs.
Single courses may be taken without the pursuit of the certificate.
Who Should Attend
- Training and Development Managers
- New or Experienced Trainers
- HR Professionals
- Consultants and anyone who wants to design a customized training program from the ground up
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Analyze corporate culture to align with training outcomes
- Identify the most effective approach to your training design
- Understand the fundamentals of adult learning methodologies
- Discover innovative ways to design training that accelerates the learning process
- Learn methods for conducting a needs assessment
- Develop a training evaluation strategy and expertly prepare the learning environment
- Optimize lecture and group discussion and handle challenging situations and learners
Michelle Paszek - UWM-SCE Train the Trainer Participant
Earn the certificate by completing 2 courses within 2 years.
Wed.-Fri., Sept. 27-29
Wed.-Fri., Nov. 29-Dec. 1