Solution-Focused Business Professional Certificate
The powerful and pragmatic Solution-Focused (SF) approach, originally developed for therapy, is now being used by organizations around the world. SF is a radically simple, effective and proven approach to change. SF is all about building on what’s working, not fixing what isn’t. It can help build progress in the toughest situation, even where other problem-solving methods fail to give traction.
In this 16 week, online course, you’ll work directly with Solution Focus pioneer Mark McKergow. Through his expert instruction, you’ll gain full understanding of the SF approach, necessary tools for adopting SF practices and real-life applications for your new skills.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Gain real insights into the SF approach at both practical and conceptual levels
- Quickly build positive change in a wide range of work settings, using the six Solutions Tools
- Know where to concentrate your efforts to be most effective by using the six SIMPLE principles
- Tackle projects and difficult assignments with confidence as a manager, coach, consultant or leader
- Demonstrate your competence in building solutions in one-on-one and group settings
- Practice a methodology with wide applicability – to individuals, teams and whole organizations, in all kinds of contexts
- Build on your coaching skills and tackle a real workplace project using the SF approach
- Develop a ‘piece of work’ for international review and accreditation from SFCT (optional)