Project Management Certificate – Advanced
Stay on top of the Project Management profession by advancing your skills, earning
Professional Development Units (PDUs®) and maintaining your certifications.
UWM’s Project Management Certificate-Advanced is designed for experienced Project Managers who want to continue to add value to their organizations and advance their careers.
As Project Management Institute® has announced through its research, companies want Project Managers who excel in technical project management skills, leadership and
business acumen and strategy. UWM’s advanced seminars will help you improve your knowledge and skills in all of these areas.
Single courses may be taken without the pursuit of the certificate.
Who Should Attend
Experienced project management professionals who have completed UWM’s Project Management Certificate or Project Management Certificate – Online Track or who have a Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification from Project Management Institute®.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Advance knowledge in technical project management techniques and concepts
- Develop skills in software commonly used in project management
- Understand how to organize and lead teams in multiple project, lean or agile environments
- Develop soft skills critical to project success
- Earn Professional Development Units (PDUs®) from Project Management Institute that help you meet requirements for taking or renewing PMI certifications
Mon.-Tue., Oct 30-31
Mon.-Tue., Mar 5-6, 2018
Thu.-Fri., May 10-11, 2018
Thu.-Fri., Nov 2-3
Wed.-Thu., Feb 28-Mar 1, 2018
Course available Jan 29-Feb 24, 2018
Course available June 4-30, 2018
Wed.-Thu., Dec 13-14
Mon.-Tue., Apr 16-17, 2018
Course available Feb 26-Mar 24, 2018
Course available July 9-Aug 4, 2018
Mon.-Tue., Nov 6-7
Mon.-Tue., Feb 12-13, 2018
Thu.-Fri., Dec 7-8
Wed.-Thu., Mar 7-8, 2018
Wed.-Fri., May 2-4, 2018
Thu.-Fri., Nov 16-17
Wed.-Thu., Mar 21-22, 2018
Mon.-Tue., Dec 11-12
Thu.-Fri., June 7-8, 2018
Tue.-Wed., Mar 27-28, 2018