Project Management Certificate – Advanced
Stay on top of the Project Management profession by advancing your skills, earning
Professional Development Units (PDUs®) and maintaining your certifications.
UWM’s Project Management Certificate-Advanced is designed for experienced Project Managers who want to continue to add value to their organizations and advance their careers.
As Project Management Institute® has announced through its research, companies want Project Managers who excel in technical project management skills, leadership and
business acumen and strategy. UWM’s advanced seminars will help you improve your knowledge and skills in all of these areas.
Single courses may be taken without the pursuit of the certificate.
Who Should Attend
Experienced project management professionals who have completed UWM’s Project Management Certificate or Project Management Certificate – Online Track or who have a Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification from Project Management Institute®.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Advance knowledge in technical project management techniques and concepts
- Develop skills in software commonly used in project management
- Understand how to organize and lead teams in multiple project, lean or agile environments
- Develop soft skills critical to project success
- Earn Professional Development Units (PDUs®) from Project Management Institute that helps you meet requirements for taking or renewing PMI certifications
Thu.-Fri., June 8-9
Thu.-Fri., May 11-12
Wed.-Thu., Mar. 8-9
Course available Jan. 17-Feb. 12
Course available June 13-July 16
Course available Sept. 19-Oct. 15
Wed.-Thu., Apr. 19-20
Course available Feb. 14-Mar. 12
Course available July 18-Aug. 13
Course available Oct. 17-Nov. 12
Mon.-Tue., Feb. 13-14
Mon.-Tue., Mar. 6-7
Wed.-Fri., May 3-5
Wed.-Thu., Mar. 29-30
Wed.-Thu., June 14-15
Thu.-Fri., Mar. 23-24