Organizational Development Certificate
The Organizational Development (OD) Certificate provides a thorough introduction to organizational development and the tools to create a sustainable implementation plan.
Explore assessment, coaching, succession planning, cultural competency, knowledge transfer, and leadership techniques to facilitate organizational change and enhance business results.
Single courses may be taken without the pursuit of the certificate.
Who Should Attend
- Organizational Development Professionals
- Training and Development Managers
- Human Resource Professionals
- Anyone who wants to build expertise in organizational design
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Identify the role of the OD professional in leading organizational change
- Assess your current state and gain buy-in
- Learn strategic planning methods
Denise Schuppert - UWM-SCE Organizational Development Certificate
Earn the certificate by completing 2 core courses and 3 elective courses within 2 years.
Tue.-Wed., June 13-14
Mon.-Tue., Dec. 4-5
Earn the certificate by completing 2 core courses and 3 electives within 2 years.
Tue., June 6
Tue., Dec. 12
Tue.-Wed., Oct. 24-25
Wed.-Thu., May 10-11
Wed.-Thu., Dec. 13-14
Tue.-Wed., June 6-7
Mon.-Tue., Dec. 18-19
Wed., Nov. 1
Open enrollment - register any time
Mon.-Tue., June 12-13
Mon.-Tue., Aug. 21-22
Wed.-Thu., Nov. 8-9
Course available May 8-June 18
Course available Sept. 11-Oct. 21
Course available Jan. 29-Mar. 10, 2018
Mon., Nov. 13
Thu.-Fri., Sept. 21-22