Business Analysis Certificate
As the key liaison between business and technology departments, the business analyst is responsible for gathering and documenting business processes and requirements, analyzing and translating them into specifications and delivering business results.
This certificate is a flexible program made up of courses that focus on the tools, techniques and trends in business analysis plus the wisdom of instructors who work in the profession. You choose your courses from a list of core courses and electives.
- Earn the certificate by completing seven courses total, with at least five core courses and up to two electives. Elective classes are optional.
- Any one-day class counts as a .5 class.
Business Analyst Essentials is a required class for the certificate and the recommended first class. To begin the certificate, just register below or call 414-227-3200.
UWM’s SCE is an Endorsed Education Provider with the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
Single courses may be taken without the pursuit of the certificate.
Who Should Attend
Business professionals who want to improve their understanding and abilities in business analysis can benefit from this certificate. Whether you are new to business analysis or need to refine your skills to move to the next level in your career, this flexible certificate meets your needs.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Develop technical skills in elicitation, facilitation, analysis and testing
- Enhance understanding of the relationship among data, decisions and processes
- Understand the key roles of an analyst in business and on projects
- Learn to document and deliver requirements to stakeholders
- Demonstrate a commitment to your professional development while earning professional development hours and credit development units from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®).
Michael Hudecek – UWM-SCE | Business Analysis Certificates
Thu.-Fri., Feb 22-23
Mon.-Tue., Jan 22-23
Mon.-Tue., Apr 9-10
Thu.-Fri., May 10-11
Mon.-Tue., Mar 19-20
Tue.-Wed., Mar 13-14
Wed.-Thu., Mar 21-22
Thu.-Fri., Mar 15-16
Wed.-Thu., Apr 18-19
Thu.-Fri., May 17-18
Tue.-Wed., May 1-2
Tue.-Wed., May 15-16
Wed., Mar 14
Mon.-Tue., Apr 30-May 1
Thu.-Fri., Feb 8-9
Thu.-Fri., May 3-4
Tue.-Wed., June 5-6
Course available Jan 29-Mar 10
Course available May 7-June 16
Mon.-Tue., May 7-8
Tue.-Wed., Mar 27-28